• SpySro - Zeus | 100 Cap | Only CH | Açılış Tarihi : 5 Ekim 2018 !
    1. #1
      JoyGamer
      Bulletines - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
      Üyelik Tarihi 
      15 Ocak 2018
      Şehir 
      Istanbul
      Konular 
      2
      Mesajlar 
      2
      Beğenme 
      0
      Beğenilme 
      0
      Rep Gücü 
      Sosyal Ağ
       



      Official Website: adolphus Online - Website
      Register Account: adolphus Online - Register
      Download adolphus Client: adolphus Online - Download
      Official Facebook Page: adolphus Online - Facebook
      Official Discord Server: adolphus Online - Discord





      Beta Phase

      Be ready,Beta stage will open at the 05.10.18 on 5th of September.
      Game is going to be beta (for indeterminate time) to make sure that everything is working smoothly,flawless and without any bugs.Once we ensure that each part of the server is tested by the players/supporters as well, beta stage will end, To be noticed, server will go down propaply several times during this Beta for editing or applying patches. Additionally there will be prizes to the players who report bugs and help us making server bettter.



      Grand Opening

      Here we are for the important part, Grand opening which will be 10.10.18 on 10th of September.
      ’s never pretty, but p-servers projects often fail. However the interpretation of why failure happens is almost always wrong. The easy thing to do is point at a developer and describe failure in personal terms, but most servers failures are actually caused at the executive level.they couldn't benefit from Beta statistics, Wrong staff, Slow rollout of updates, badly funded, No one pay attention to the players or their complains/demands, No communication between staff and players and a lot more !!So after we considered all this reasons and another's, we are completely ready and we wont fail.


      Basic informations:




      HWID Limited:






      Server Information




      Welcome Message:



      AFK Bubbles:


      Start Items




      Auto equipment from dg1 to d9



      Old Pvp Cap



      Lock Char System :

      write in all chat !lock yourpassword 'Example' !lock adolphus how can unlock it write in all chat !unlock yourpassword 'Example' !unlock adolphus





      New Trader Routes



      Job Reward





      New Job Suit





      SealOf/Star/Moon/Sun





      Flame FGW :





      Survival PvP Area :




      Change !!!




      • Change light speed to 110%




      • God piercing force to 20% mag damage




      • snow shield you can add it for 280 INT






      • light & cold inbu equal fire inbu



      • decrease debuff force to 45%



      • All Buff is 7 day only




      decreased Vigor To 18% to make PVP a bit more tough














      We have added Custom Shops in Donwhang where you can buy a lot of great Items for Upgrade,Job,Gold,Arena Coins and Silk









      Items mall

      Scrolls




      • Change Name scroll you can get it from NPC Scroll market for silks




      • Guild penalty scroll you can get it from NPC scroll market or drop by special uniques




      • Job penalty scroll you can get it from NPC scroll market or drop by special uniques




      • Magic Stones raffle you can buy it from NPC special market or drop by special uniques




      • attribute stones raffle you can buy it from NPC special market or drop by special uniques




      • Silk Scroll raffle you can buy that scroll from NPC special market or drop by special uniques




      • You Can add 10 mastery passive from flag mastery behind any storage with your mastery points you got from start items




      • Premium Remove Scroll




      • Avatar Dress Remove Scroll




      • Attach Remove Scroll




      • Hat Remove Scroll




      • Silk scrolls




      • Skill Reset Scroll




      • State Reset Scroll




      • Gold coin you can buy it for gold from NPC special market 1B each




      • Job coin you can get by job




      • Upgrade coin you can get it by uniques hunt







      Ultra de-buff




      • Ultra de-buff collection 1: Sleep probability 65% 3.0 seconds & Disease probability 65% 20.0 seconds.




      • Ultra de-buff collection 1: Bleed probability 25% 10.0 seconds, Decay probability 50% 5.0 seoncds & Weaken probability 25% 10.0 seconds.




      • Ultra Impotent: Impotent Probability 50%, 5.0 seconds.




      • Ultra Division: Division Porbability 50%, 5.0 seconds.




      • Numbness Stun: Stun probability 25%, 2.0 seconds.




      • Force Of Fire: 20% Physical & Magical pet damage increase. Burn Probability 25%.




      • Force Of Cold: 20% Physical & Magical pet damage increase. Freezing Probability 5% & Frostbite Probability 25%




      • Force Of Lightning: 20% Physical & Magical pet damage increase. Electric shockProbability 20%.












      Weapon & Shield Effect Scroll


      Switch Scroll




      • Bow Switch Scroll




      • Glaive Switch Scroll




      • Spear Switch Scroll




      • Sword Switch Scroll




      • Blade Switch Scroll






      Premium Modification




      • ..




      Honor Buff



      • We didn't want to walk in the regular way and enable the honor buff by graduating, it's just not fair for everyone.. people start farming accounts and get the full honor buff, while some players can't event get one buff. we thought adding honor buff with job would be much better, so from now and on each kill in the job mode will give you 1 honor point, but don't try to cheat and farm on a jobber char, because you will only be able to get 3 point from 1 char every 12 hour.
        Note: the honor buff list contain only 5 players ' they get full honor buff '





      Special Unique Place!







      available Auto events


      • PVP 1 VS 1 event



      • The most wanted event



      • Kill GM event



      • Search and destroy event



      • AsK And Answer Event



      • Lottery Event



      • Hide and Seek Event



      • Unique Event



      • Lucky Critical Event



      • The Slayer Event



      • Madness Event



      • Unique 1 Vs 1 Event



      • PvP 2 VS 2



      • Alchemy Event ( Lucky Plus )



      • Unexpected order event



      • Race event



      • Lucky Global sender event



      • Matchimatical event







      OFFLINE EVENTS
      You can use one of our signatures to be rewarded with 400 silk! comment in the thread with your charname to claim your prize.

      Code
      Kod:
                           adolphus | CAP 100 | CHINESE Only
                           
      Konu Bulletines tarafından (09 Ekim 2018 Saat 05:02 ) değiştirilmiştir. Sebep: Update !


    Konu Bilgileri

    Bu Konuya Gözatan Kullanıcılar

    Şu anda 1 kullanıcı bu konuyu görüntülüyor. (0 kayıtlı ve 1 misafir)

    Giriş



    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488